|Groups||Models/Similar||Pay/Day USD||KM/Day||Extra KM||Refundable Deposit/Day|
|A||Toyota IST, Toyota Runx||35||120||0.35||35|
|B||Toyota Aqua, Honda fit||50||120||0.50||50|
|G||25 Seater Coaster||150||120||1.50||N/A (Sheuffer Driven)|
|H||60 Seater Bus||350||120||3.50||N/A (Sheuffer Driven)|
- All rental charges are based on a 24 hour period.
- Only drivers authorized by Tropic Car Rental may drive. Drivers must bebetween the ages of 22 and 70 years, have at least 2 years drivingexperience and produce a valid license free from endorsements. Namesand license details of all authorized drivers must appear on the rentalagreement.
- A proof of resident is required.
- Should our vehicles be taken on unsuitable roads, any resulting damage and costs will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Insurance: The hirer will be held liable for the cost of any damage to the vehicle up to the amount specified as the compulsory excess in the rate sheet or rental agreement. No insurance cover is or can be provided to cover any accident damage or loss by theft caused by the reckless, malicious, criminal or negligent action of the hirer or his passengers, as defined in the conditions of hire detailed on the rental agreement.
- An extension of rental can only be authorized by the express permission of Tropic Car Rental. Failure to request an extension leaves the hirer driving the car illegally, without insurance cover.
- All speedometers are sealed and if they are found to be tampered with a minimum charge of 500 kilometers per day will be levied.
- Cars must be returned with the same amount of fuel as they were hired.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT OUR VEHICLE IS KEPT LOCKED AND SECURE AT ALL TIMES.